The Non-Violence Collective: an inter-faith, intersectional unity movement.
Pillars: Our beliefs
- Non-violence is a philosophy and practice that is active and powerful; it’s a spiritual tool that does the following:
- Allows the oppressed to transcend the battlefield.
- Stands witness to the humanity of those oppressing.
- Infuses conflict with satyagraha “relentless truth.”
- Non-violence as a political strategy does not bear long-lasting fruit, it must be an inward to outward movement. It cannot be truly demonstrated en masse unless it is demonstrated in one’s personal life.
- Faith leaders must reclaim unity as a spiritual principle for humankind. Unity assumes that there is a underlying collective conscious, a one-mindedness that influences us all.
- Faith without works is dead + works without faith is dead. The moment the spirit of the cause is absent, the cause is running on human will not the collective consciousness.
- Peace is absolute. Intersectionality is a requirement for the freedom of all groups.
Practice: We act in two parts
- THE PERSONAL: Practicing Stillness, Clarity and Oneness
- Meditation + Prayer
- Overcoming Fear Body + Mind
- Visioning + Intention
- THE ALL-PERSONAL: Demonstrating Unity, Truth, Power
- Coalition Building
- Bearing Witness + Accountability
- Relentless Actions of Non-Violence
Participants: All are welcome
- Faith Leaders
- Youth Leaders
- Minority + Intersectional Movement Leaders
Perceptions: Areas of focus
- Financial inequity
- Minority group inequity
- Religious fundamentalism
For more information, to contribute, or inquire about training and actions email Brandon@BrandonKneefel.com